Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sweet n' juicy

I am so grateful for thoughtful and loving family and friends. I am rich with love.

I realize throughout my life that I have always been afraid of being without. Although I have not yet experienced material wealth on a high scale, I have always had all I needed and all I really wanted. However, I still felt lack. It’s an unfounded fear and feeling which goes back to early conditioning. I now choose to let those fears and feelings go.

Somewhere along the way I feel I lost my sense of worthiness. I now reclaim that. I am worthy of all that I have and so much more. We all are. We just have to open up to it and own it. I hereby claim ownership of it. I claim the beauty that is me. The love that is me. The brilliance that is me.

I just ate a fully ripe papaya and it has the perfect amount of sweetness and juiciness. That’s me: the perfect amount of sweetness and juiciness, LOL.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I would have to agree with that sentiment! That's your nickname now,lol. Your a cute little "papaya"! :)