Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Rising above

Name today:  Dorothy

(Model:  Me ☺ ... Thanks to Shadowed Light Waves for the background pic)

Today's image was inspired by today's exercise about lack of gravity.  Of course, if there truly was no gravity, my hair and dress would be facing every which way ...

One thing I can say about these exercises is I'm finally starting to process pictures that have been begging for attention.

Aha-phrodisiac:  Write about a day without gravity.
  • No one would have to worry about how much they weigh ... a scale would refreshingly have no meaning.
  • Most modes of transportation would be rendered useless.
  • Tethering ourselves to people and things we love would be useful.
  • Everyone could take a break from having to brush their hair.
  • Jumping off of a high cliff or building would be a viable option.
  • We could "fly" among each other, among animals ... both vicious and friendly.
  • Trying to "right" ourselves could prove difficult.
  • If desired, one can literally run in place.
  • 

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh how I remember that day this particular image of you was taken. Brings back memories! I love it and I would LOVE to not have to brush my hair. :)
I keep forgetting to name my days! I must remember to do that next time.
I'm so proud of you posting four days in a row! Whoohoo! :)