Tuesday, July 5, 2016

The Wander Society

I had this very vivid dream last night.  There were two women in disguise for their own safety.  Somehow I unveiled the fact that they were Greek Goddesses.  One was Aphrodite and I'm unclear about the other.  I slept quite restlessly last night.  That fact carried over in my dream ... I dreamt people in my dream were at work as early as 3 a.m.

Anyway, I was staying in a room that got ramsacked and things I valued were taken.  Somehow I was able to find a safer room and that's when it I discovered I was amid the goddesses.

I imagine they play significance in my current path.  With respect to Aphrodite, I pulled a couple of cards for further understanding, and it still eludes me.  "Admit Your True Feelings to Yourself" and "Your Wish is Granted"

I have been drawn to read this book I got not that long ago with Laura entitled "The Wander Society". by Keri Smith.

I resonate with it because it's not bound by anything other than the gift you see beneath the obvious.

I tried taking that awareness with me outside in our sanctuary of a backyard.  The act of striving to document the nuisances proved counterproductive, as the magic was siphoned off.

This I love, from the book:
"To wander is to pass through a secret portal to another plane of existence.  Time is altered, your mind opens.  You're presented with a multitude of magical experiences, experiences meant for you.  They are often sensory in nature ... "  I sensed the vibrational dance of vibrancy, color and flowing water.
Today, a total of 4 Monarch butterflies emerged today.  Two in the morning; one of which Bill released with me.  The other two when I came home.  Despite their already establishing he ability to fly they pause on my finger, as if taking taking the world into their auric field before they initiate flight beyond me.  Each time I watch it, it reminds me of the first time I learned to ride a bike.  Very wobbly and needing to land somewhere to build confidence on my abilities.

No comments: