Sunday, July 6, 2008

Place in between places

I'm at a place in between places. Ideas of where I'll emerge are sketchy, but it will be a place of my own design and a place of momentum until my next metamorphisis. The time illnesss brought has afforded me the chance to take inventory of what serves me and what does not, and to appreciate the gift of simple luxuries. I am impressed most by self-discoveries and self truths of what is beautiful to me. I tarry no longer ...

At present, I am tickled by:

Naked truth
Bold flavors
Subtle shades
Fresh ideas
Playing pretend
Creation and genuine appreciation

My power today lies in gratification. The fruits of my labor already exist in my values. My garden of purpose is perennial and forever in need of tending but I am surrounded by the results I have intended to create. I am empowered by the splendor that is my life and my asset is personal validation. And so it is and so shall it be!

1 comment:

Laura said...

This is beautiful writing Lita!
Sometimes it's good to be at a place in between places...it makes us slow down and focus.
And I love the things you are tickled by but especially the "play pretend" part! That is such a great thing!
Hope you are feeling better soon!!!