Thursday, April 24, 2008

Receptive to the call

I’m starting to get bored ... Not only with work, but photography. It’s the perfect time to devote to writing, as I’ll feel less inclined to picture distraction. I don’t know why I switch gears so frequently. It’s like I focus wholeheartedly on one thing, and then get burned out. Perhaps like the seasons, it’s cyclic. I’m feeling so restless. I’m busting at the seams for the need to express and create ... and again, that’s where writing comes in..

What I need most of all is something to sink my teeth into. Something that makes me want to wake up early and go to bed late. Is there such a job? If so, I shall heed to the call, just make the call loud enough for me to hear and clear enough for me to recognize.

I embrace trust. I embrace love. I embrace abundance. I am worthy.

I’m craving a good movie. Big time. Fortunately a new episode of Lost comes back on tonight, so that will satisfy a partial craving.

No comments: